Monday, December 5, 2011

Malaysia Series: Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.


First things first. I love Malaysia, and it's truly my second home, being that my lovely wife is Malaysian! Through the various upcoming posts I'll be writing about a particular photo and it's significance.

On my third trip over, I decided that I needed to catch up on some sight seeing, that I'd not done before. In this photo, we see my wife taking a photo of the imposing and beautiful Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad, the KL Hight Court. It was under some prep for a festival, which is why you can see various pavilion structures popping up.

You may ask why did I want to see this area? The wife asked the same question, and it's because of this: Jackie Chan's Police Story III - Super Cop. When he and Malaysia's own Michelle Yeo attempt a risky break out of a mobsters wife from her court appearance. So, I literally wanted to see where they had filmed this sequence, and here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment