Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another Hot Evening.

So I'm sitting on the couch at home, Galaxy Nexus in hand, dreading the hot, sweaty sleep that awaits me. The ambient temperature is still sitting around the 28 degrees Celsius mark, but the large Kmart fan makes mobile blogging a tad easier. I would be using my MacBook Pro if it weren't dead as a door nail, but this heat, well, we all know how MacBooks can turn into lap burners! So the Nexus will suffice.
I'm quite surprised how much I can actually do on this phone. The screen is so much nicer than the iPhone 4 due to its extra real estate, and Flash via the stock browser is snappy and quick. I've almost forgotten that I've not used a computer at home for more than a month! So that is a testimony for Google to use. Can a mobile phone replace a laptop for home use? Yes! If it's a Galaxy Nexus that is.
Now if Google would please just send me that Chromebook....

No comments:

Post a Comment