Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Upcoming Blogs Preview!

There are a few things of late that have been keeping me from really getting back into blogging, mainly, being the rush to finish all my allocated work on the movie Ghost Rider 2 - Spirit of Vengeance (and yes, that is all I can talk about until it's released) and then heading off with the wife for a well earned holiday.

I used to blog quite regularly, way back in the day. It was a daily thing. But now, it's like a monthly, rare occurance. But I want that to stop. It's a nice and normal hobby and a way to put my thoughts out there where a few people might stumble across them and actually read them. 

So, back to my recent trip. We spent a couple of weeks in the homeland that is, Malaysia and about nine days in Shanghai, China and it's surrounding provinces. This is where a bunch of my upcoming blogs will focus. Some photos and interesting tidbits and information. So yes, maybe after I post said blogs and add some labels I'll get a few more readers.

See you soon!

1 comment: